The Area General Manager (AGM) will have P&L ownership of the Growsari business in his/her assigned area of
coverage. You will lead our combined business across all verticals (FMCG, Telco, GMS, Financial services, Media) for a
large geography. You are a passionate & purpose driven leader motivated in developing and driving talents to achieve and exceed
targets. You will lead teams of managers & supervisors managing a growing number of Micro Fulfillment Centers
and last mile operations throughout your assigned area with the mandate of on time delivery of orders and
collections of sales cash from all customers.
This is an expansion role with significant potential for growth.
● Managing MFCs within your designated area to achieve productivity and efficiency targets
● Drive expansion activities to maximize coverage of the assigned area.
● Managing the 120+ member of the operations team to deliver the business GMV and P&L
● Collaborate with Demand Team to increase conversion rate of FC to actual sales.
● Collaborate with the Commercial and E-Service team to grow the product portfolio.
● Inputting into pricing, product and platform strategies
● Actively invest time in building and growing your team
● Contribute as a leadership team member
● A positive attitude – we’re a startup and uncontrollable things happen, but we pick ourselves up and laugh it
● Are a team player, without this, we are all doomed
● Interest in the digital and analytics world – this is the base of who we are
● Finally, you are deeply motivated to make a difference and create impact
Gross Market Value
Operating Cost to Sales
Area Saturation & Density
Service Level Efficiency
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements:
- 7- 10 yrs of experience in order fulfillment operations, sales or marketing, ideally FMCG or Telco.
- Strong project management skills, with experience collaborating with different business functions and
stakeholders while working independently handling multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational skills and communication skills.
- Have strong interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- Is impact-driven and want to make a positive impact to the lives of Sari Sari store owners; ultimately playing a
role in bridging the income inequality gap in the Philippines