Posted 1 year ago
- Lead the channel design, strategy, execution, optimization and data reporting for the business, for both digital channels like paid media, in app communications, SMS as well as offline channels like call center. Key Responsibilities: Describe the tasks and responsibilities typically required in this role and the extent to which decisions might be made which will require interpretation/judgment. Degree of supervision over others is required in this role
- Strategy & Execution. Lead the channel design and strategy for all marketing initiatives, and accountable for delivery of all projects / campaigns within agreed upon timelines across all channels.
- Optimizations. Constantly monitoring campaign and channel health and performance metrics, optimizing and giving recommendations to the requestor and coordinating with the teams to bring to life.
- New Channel Development. Work with the Growth and Marketing team as well as the Platform team to recommend new channels to build to improve reach and conversion of campaigns being managed.
- Budget. Accountable for pacing, forecasting, and budget management across across digital channels as well as offline channels.
- Data Reporting & Best Practices Sharing. Develop reporting, and data views and visuals to assist in reporting and storytelling of over channel and campaign health and performance, as well as put together best practices in order to improve campaign effectivity within the channels we’ve launched them in.
- Stakeholder & People Management. Daily point of contact for stakeholders across the business on all digital and offline channels, as well as will manage a team that strategizes and executes all initiatives.
- Campaign Metrics
- Channel Health and Performance
- Marketing cost to sale
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements:
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics, and is comfortable looking at data to come up with insights
- A creative thinker and strong problem-solver who develops hypotheses leading up to recommendations, and is able to bring those to life
- Have leadership experience with exceptional project management skills