- Work on the channel design, strategy, execution, optimization and data reporting for the business, for both digital channels like paid media, in app communications, SMS as well as offline channels like call center.
- Strategy & Execution. Work on the channel design and strategy for all marketing initiatives, and accountable for delivery of all projects / campaigns within agreed upon timelines across all channels.
- Optimizations. Constantly monitoring campaign and channel health and performance metrics, optimizing and giving recommendations to the requestor and coordinating with the teams to bring to life.
- New Channel Development. Work with the Growth and Marketing team as well as the Platform team to recommend new channels to build to improve reach and conversion of campaigns being managed.
- Budget. Accountable for pacing, forecasting, and budget management across digital channels as well as offline channels.
- Data Reporting & Best Practices Sharing. Develop reporting, and data views and visuals to assist in reporting and storytelling of over channel and campaign health and performance, as well as put together best practices in order to improve campaign effectiveness within the channels we’ve launched them in.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements:
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics, and is comfortable looking at data to come up with insights
- A creative thinker and strong problem-solver who develops hypotheses leading up to recommendations, and is able to bring those to life
- Has exceptional project management skills
- Comfortable with being self directed and comfortable with ambiguity; have a can do attitude and are adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary and can be scrappy and resourceful
Qualifications, Certifications And Education Requirements:
- At least 1 year experience doing in app communication strategy and/or paid marketing, or any related fields
- Have a degree in Business, Management or related fields
- Leadership skills proven by extracurriculars