- Responsible for creating eye-catching and persuasive copies, exciting headlines, and app copies – all in Filipino.
- Collaborating with various aspects of the Marketing department to understand campaigns, and create meaningful and persuasive copies in Filipino
- Understanding briefs and delivering copies under a fast paced environment
- Expert in coming up with high quality copies with short turn-around time
- Keen eye for detail/able to proofread content made
- Familiar in using witty Filipino phrases/slang
- Campaign Metrics
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements
- Strategic – must be well versed in taking a brief and delivering creative under a fast paced environment.
- Creative – must be well versed in doing animations that can catch the short attention span of viewers.
- Team Oriented – must be adaptable to a team-centric band of creatives with great chemistry.
- Good Stakeholder Management – Must be comfortable working with a team, and reporting to other members of the marketing department.
- Agile – Must be comfortable with quick turnaround times and juggling multiple campaigns in a specific period of time.
Qualifications, Certifications And Education Requirements
- At least 2-3 years experience working/freelancing as a copywriter in any environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, or any related field
- Adaptable to brand voice
- Fluent in English and Filipino (Especially Filipino Grammar)
- Can work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Works well with a group of other creatives and campaign makers