- The Data Analytics team enables data-driven decision making in Growsari. As part of the team, the Data Analyst serves a valuable role in the company by producing actionable insights and recommendations to the business.
- The primary goal of the Data Analyst is to advance the company’s understanding of our customers and our operations, and to quantify the impact of our efforts towards them. The ideal candidate has a balance of analytical, technical, and communication skills.
- Work closely with business partners to clearly define business questions against data
- Set up scalable measurement frameworks, dashboards, and reports to monitor and track performance of campaigns, initiatives, and product features.
- Provide data expertise and support to your assigned teams in their day-to-day operations.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis, look for improvement opportunities, and make sound recommendations to the business.
- Explore new and existing data sources and work with data engineering to improve quality and usability of data.
- Collaborate with other team members to improve the analytics capabilities of Growsari.
- Data excites you.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in an analytics and insights role.
- You are proficient at writing SQL queries against very large and diverse datasets.
- You are adept in reproducible research and analyses (python, jupyter notebooks, etc.).
- You are able to work independently and are eager to solve open-ended problems.
- You have a working knowledge of business intelligence tools like Redash, Google Data Studio, PowerBI, or Tableau.
- Nice to have (but not required):
- Past experience in supply chain analytics
- Good understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Working knowledge of clustering, forecasting, and predictive analytics