Lead all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
- Clear Understanding of the Business. Needs to be immersed in the entire business, especially what drives demand and its synergies with supply and operations.
- Data Pulling & Analysis. Is the main point of contact to pull & analyze any data needed on building the forecast or doing a post-mortem of actual behavior vis a vis forecast.
- Build an accurate forecast model. Build the most accurate forecast model taking into account past behavior as well as predictive indicators for both new and existing warehouses.
- Audit Inputs for demand plans. Is the check and balance with the Growth team to spot any incorrect assumptions to the assumed upside of demand plans, and points out the gaps in plans vs forecast.
- Supply Chain. Is the liaison between demand and supply team for the weekly ordering cycle, and creates demand for new products to ensure proper pipeline.
- S&OP Champion. Responsible for creating month on month targets by consolidating inputs from the Supply and Operations team. Helps in providing inputs for manpower forecasting.
- Forecast accuracy
- Overall sales
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements
- Can demonstrate excellent problem solving, structured thinking and analytical skills
- Can write programs in at least 1 programming language, or write SQL queries
- Has previous experience working with the demand planning team
Qualifications, Certifications And Education Requirements
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline
- Have previous experience as a demand planner or similar roles, ideally for an FMCG or e-commerce company