Growsari is helping to build the future of Sari Sari stores in the Philippines. Sari Sari stores are the largest retail channel and source of employment in the country, yet the average store owner barely makes her ends meet. We use technology to help them increase their earnings through four ways:
- Get cheaper sourcing of products by connecting them directly to companies (getting them access to better pricing and free delivery to their stores)
- Access new types of products to sell within their store (higher earning revenue streams such as bayad centers, e-commerce drop off points, wi-fi hotspots, store branding etc…)
- Access to financial services (give them access to working capital, consignment and other types of financial services that could help them grow, but they are currently excluded from)
- Help them monetize their data (get companies to pay for real-time access to sales data and ability to act on it on a per-store level – think the next generation of Nielsen Answers.
- Consolidating finance requests.
- Ensuring better onboarding compliance with human resources team.
- Other administrative functions.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements:
- Experience in Admin, and/or operations or logistics/supply chain background.
- Experience in cash handling, inventory management and bank reconciliation.
- A positive attitude – we’re a startup and uncontrollable things happen, but we pick ourselves up and laugh it off, together.
- Interest in the tech and analytics world – this is the base of who we are.
- Finally, you are deeply motivated to make a difference and create impact in the Philippines.
Qualifications, Certifications And Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Must be open to travel and work on hybrid set up