· Support Supply Chain Team to Build & maintain financial models to measure, track & improve Supply chain costs & metrics for various time horizons
· Support the team in tracking actuals vs budget/forecast to control costs effectively
· Work directly with Accounting teams to maintain a clean Record to Report for Actuals & reconcile as needed for all Supply Chain related costs.
· Work with project teams to brainstorm alternate paths to supply for various product offerings & operating models
· Can adapt to a fast-paced work environment
· Driven and highly motivated
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
· Team player demonstrating effective and cooperative working relationships with all employees.
· Skill in analyzing and interpreting financial data.
· Proactive ownership of responsibilities.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business / Finance / Accounting
· Open to fresh graduates.
· 1-2 years experience will also be valued
· Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word software) / Google suite.
· Knowledge of basic SQL a plus