Finance Analyst – Supply Chain
- Support Supply Chain Team to Build & maintain financial models to measure, track & improve Supply chain costs & metrics for various time horizons
- Support the team in tracking actuals vs budget/forecast to control costs effectively
- Work directly with Accounting teams to maintain a clean Record to Report for Actuals & reconcile as needed for all Supply Chain related costs.
- Work with project teams to brainstorm alternate paths to supply for various product offerings & operating models
- Can adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Driven and highly motivated
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player demonstrating effective and cooperative working relationships with all employees.
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Proactive ownership of responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Finance / Accounting
- Open to fresh graduates.
- 1-2 years experience will also be valued
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word software) / Google suite.
- Knowledge of basic SQL a plus