- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, graduate (preferably CPA)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the field of accounting and all aspects of accounting procedures
- Professional, ethical and reliable
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word software)