- Insighting. The Growth Marketer will seek to understand her customer segment’s behaviors, motivations, barriers. She will look at data, whether it’s sales data, app analytics, or marketing channel data to observe patterns and spot opportunities where she can source growth from.
- Strategy. The Growth Marketer will develop plans using her insights to grow her business. Whether it involves developing new products, exploring alternative channels of getting sales, marketing existing features, she will have to identify and prioritize which can contribute best to her business. This requires coming up with test designs to prove that something will work and can be scalable for the business. As a planner, she will give input on Demand-Supply Forecasts to make sure that the promises she has for her customers will be delivered.
- Operations. The Growth Marketer will see execution of her plans from end-to-end, briefing and working with different Channel owners, Product leads, or Marketing specialists to make sure that the plans are executed excellently, on time and in full. She will track the performance of these and measure them against expectations.
- Coordination. The Growth Marketer will orchestrate the teams and act as cross-functional lead for her customer segment and report insights and recommendations to the bigger team and the management.
- Generalists / T-Shaped. Have a mastery of the basics — Marketing Strategy, Business Management / Financials, Operations, Communication; and can specialize and go deep on one or two things concerning the customer funnel
- Data-driven. Must be comfortable with data, understanding how data is captured, processed, and reported so as to be able to work with Data Analysts well and come up with useful insights and analyses.
- Strategic and Creative. Able to derive solutions out of a mine of data and insights and able to prioritize which one is most impactful for the business.
- 1-2 years experience working in Brand/Product Management, Management Consulting, E-Commerce Marketing
- Have a degree in Business, Management or related fields.
- Leadership skills proven by extracurriculars.