- Lead and grow a segment of the user funnel, whether it’s acquiring and activating new users, reactivating lapsed users, or retaining new and revived users, by building impactful, scalable, and repeatable Marketing programs or Product strategies
- Insighting. The Growth Marketing Manager will seek to understand his/her customer segment’s behaviors, motivations, barriers. S/he will look at data, whether it’s sales data, app analytics, or marketing channel data to observe patterns and spot opportunities where s/he can source growth from.
- Strategy. The Growth Marketing Manager will develop plans using his/her insights to grow her business. Whether it involves developing new products, exploring alternative channels of getting sales, marketing existing features, s/he will have to identify and prioritize which can contribute best to her business. This requires coming up with test designs to prove that something will work and can be scalable for the business. As a planner, she will give input on Demand-Supply Forecasts to make sure that the promises s/he has for her customers will be delivered.
- Operations. The Growth Marketing Manager will see execution of his/her plans from end-to-end, briefing and working with different Channel owners, Product leads, or Marketing specialists to make sure that the plans are executed excellently, on time and in full. She will track the performance of these and measure them against expectations.
- Coordination. The Growth Marketing Manager will lead his/her own team to bring everything to life and act as cross-functional lead for his/her customer segment and report insights and recommendations to the bigger team and the management.
- Active Stores, GMV, Retention Metrics
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements:
- Generalists / T-Shaped. Have a mastery of the basics — Marketing Strategy, Business Management / Financials, Operations, Communication; and can specialize and go deep on one or two things concerning the customer funnel
- Data-driven. Must be comfortable with data, understanding how data is captured, processed, and reported so as to be able to work with Data Analysts well and come up with useful insights and analyses.
- Strategic and Creative. Able to derive solutions out of a mine of data and insights and able to prioritize which one is most impactful for the business.
Qualifications, Certifications And Education Requirements:
- At least 4 years experience working in Brand/Product Management, Management Consulting, E-Commerce Marketing
- Have a degree in Business, Management or related fields
- Leadership skills proven by extracurriculars
- Knowledge of basic SQL is a plus