Leads and project manages all our brand & campaign initiatives from
- Mapping our the customer journey using the right key messages and touchpoints and the execution of these
- Spearheading all of the content creation (creatives + copies)
- Coming up with community building and PR initiatives
- Ensures all brand & campaign initiatives hit targets
- Constantly tracks and optimizes all projects
● Project Management: Ensures that all brand and campaign requests launch on time and in full, ensuring that we properly align the key stakeholders on the target releases while managing the team’s capacity.
● Channel Strategy: Maps out the customer journey (key messages across relevant touchpoints) per campaign, and understands and sorts out any overlaps / redundancies to make for a streamlined journey dependent on the customer’s life stage with us.
● Creatives and Copy Strategy: Builds relatable, clear, and impactful content, findings ways to create content at scale.
● Community Building and PR: Comes up with different community building and PR initiatives to drive organic sales and customer loyalty.
● Data Reporting & Optimizations: Sets up the right data reports and views to track, in order to build best practices for both the campaign-level and channel-level, as well as quickly optimize our strategy and execution to hit the identified metrics.
● Other Branding Requests: Spearheads all other branding requests from logos, services, etc.
● At least 5 years experience working in Marketing / Commercial side, especially in industries like E-commerce or FMCG.
● Have a degree in Business, Management or related fields