|Job Summary: Describe the main objectives and purpose of the job, Identify the primary duties and areas of responsibility.
● Drive the portfolio of E-service Products as well as the development of new products and business growth through strategically designing user programs and tech features that will drive Growsari’s E-services platform’s rapid acceleration in both users and GMV.
● Lead the team of product managers & associates in this vertical.
● Product Design and Development. Design tech features from end-to-end, from research and ideation to validation and finally implementation. Design internal and external tools and features that improve user experience within the Eservices platform.
● User Research. Conducts user research with the sari sari store market as needed, including FGDs, interviews and surveys.
● Project management. Take end-to-end ownership of multiple projects simultaneously, communicate requirements and timelines to stakeholders, and efficiently execute projects from pilot stage to scaling, retention and issue resolution.
● Data Analysis. Analyze key business metrics and apply findings to strategy creation in order to continuously grow the Eservice platform.
● Program & Strategy Creation. Create proactive & reactive programs, and make strategic business decisions to achieve various KPIs through the data driven analysis of performance metrics.
● Gross Market Value
● Product Gross and Operating Margins
● Acquisition and Retention of Users
|Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements:
● Experience in technology-based company/start-up
● Proficient in project management
● Proficient in gathering, preparing, interpreting, and reporting data
● Experience in managing digital marketing programs/campaigns
● Above-average written and oral communication skills
● At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this role
|Qualifications, Certifications And Education Requirements:
● Graduate of any business course from a reputable university