Job Summary :
He/she should be an experienced and results-driven HR business partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
His/her duties shall include aligning employees to business objectives, hiring the right talent by providing support to local hiring’s, improve employee performance, support employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, updating policies and practices, and oversee employee well-being and health initiatives.
The above function shall add value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- He/she shall act as the point person for the warehouse employees (shippers, Ops staff, Treasury Specialists) Area Managers and Area General Manager/s for the covered business unit;
- Consult with internal client/s and other stakeholders and provide HR guidance on policies and procedures;
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes for the covered region/internal client/s;
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally;
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client/s;
- Actively identifies and analyze gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover employee risks, issues, concerns;
- Facilitates recruitment the of key talents for the internal client or covered region;
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and initiates positive changes in the people management;
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Conducts organizational diagnosis and propose changes in the organizational structure of the internal client;
- Acts as the member of the HR Management Team;
- Resolves employee issues/grievances and help manage employee-employer relationships;
- Work closely with Warehouse management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention through appropriate HR initiatives;
- Monitor, evaluate and acts as the point person on workforce and succession planning for the covered region/account/s;
- Assist in identifying training needs for teams and individuals and prepare recommendations for people development;
- Analyze latest trends and metrics with other HR colleagues and suggest new HR strategies.
- Experience in Human Resources Management
- Team Player
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Labor Law Knowledge Skills
In addition, if you have the below, we love you even more:
- A positive attitude – we’re a startup and uncontrollable things happen, but we pick ourselves up and laugh it off, together
- Interest in the digital and analytics world – this is the base of who we are
- Finally, you are deeply motivated to make a difference and create impact
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements:
- Have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills.
Qualifications, Certifications And Education Requirements:
- Graduate of Human Resources Management or Psychology from a reputable university