- Solving design challenges:
You will need to work with different teams across the company on projects that solve the design challenges mentioned previously.
- Champion Design thinking and collaboration
You will help champion design thinking in the organization. You will help facilitate workshops to help your team collaborate well and achieve their goals.
- Build Empathy and Context
You will be the representative of our users in our team. You will help our team gain context with real world data and user research.
- Prototype and Test ideas
You will help validate and bring ideas to life by creating prototypes to test and iterate from.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements:
- This is a generalist role and is a perfect entry point for anyone who would like to explore a career in User Experience. If you should want to specialize in UI or research down the road this is a perfect place to start.
- Curiosity and Critical Thinking skills are very important
- Some knowledge on user research and methodologies are appreciated
- Some knowledge on User interface design and User experience design is appreciated