The Key Account Manager shall handle our biggest store accounts. He/she must lead the client acquisition, build and maintain a strong relationship with the client. He/She will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed.
He/she will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential clients
- Shall play a fundamental role in setting up new businesses; take responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers
- Shall establish relationships with clients and provide a high standard of customer service continually;
- Shall give a rundown of the level of competition and general market activities on a daily basis to the Head of GrowBusiness;
- Shall resolve key client issues and complaints;
- Shall anticipate key account changes and improvements;
- Shall manage communications between key clients and internal teams;
- Shall prepare strategic plans to improve client results;
- Shall be in charge of contract negotiations with the client and establish performance timelines;
- Shall prepare and oversee budgets;
- Shall work with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of service are rendered and all client needs are met;
- Shall collaborate with the other teams to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling;
- Shall prepare plans and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training;
- Shall meet all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines;
- Shall analyze client data to provide customer relationship management;
- Shall expand relationships and bring in new and additional clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
- Four to five years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience preferably in the FMCG Business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
Interested candidates may send their CVs @ firstname.lastname@example.org or leave their credentials in our career site.