The Logistics Supervisor handles the dispatch, delivery and returns processes of the warehouse. His/her main responsibility is to ensure that day to day operations are smooth and that all orders are dispatch, delivered and collected accordingly. The Logistics Supervisor manages 2 Team Leads and dozens of shippers, and reports directly to the Warehouse Operations Manager.
- Dispatch Operations
- Delivery Operations
- Cash Collection
- People Management
- Admin/Reportorial Requirements
Knowledge, skills and experience requirements:
- Tech savvy. Eager to learn new systems and apps specific to Growsari’s needs\
- Must possess skills in people management, team building, and communication.
- Possess analytical and basic mathematical skills
- Is eager to learn new skills and continuously improve oneself
- Is willing to work extended hours if necessary
- Is impact-driven and want to make a positive impact to the lives of Sari Sari store owners; ultimately playing a role in bridging the income inequality gap in the Philippines
- Have a problem solver attitude – and are able to get things done and meet your deliverables while keeping the bigger picture in mind.
Qualifications, certifications and education requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree operations management, or any related field\
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in warehouse operations, supply chain management, and inventory control
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and Google Drive products
- Proficiency in using database applications