Job Summary :
- Responsible for creating video content. Helping out in graphic design whenever it may be needed.
- Create, animate, and revise compelling and entertaining video content
- Create and trim, rough and final cuts
- Experience in handling various shooting and production equipment is a plus
- Can export videos optimized to different platforms
- Provide an additional hand to the graphic designers in iterating campaign assets
- Provide copy insight to the copywriter in terms of direction if needed
- Must be detail oriented
- Willing to work in an online office environment.
- Campaign Metrics
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements:
- Adobe Suite ready – must have above average mastery of several programs in this collection
- Strategic – must be well versed in taking a brief and delivering creative under a fast paced environment
- Creative – must be well versed in doing animations that can catch the short attention span of viewers
- Team Oriented – must be adaptable to a team-centric band of creatives with great chemistry
- Good Stakeholder Management – Must be comfortable working with a team, and reporting to other members of the marketing department.
- Agile – Must be comfortable with quick turnaround times and juggling multiple campaigns in a specific period of time
Qualifications, Certifications And Education Requirements:
- At least 2-3 years experience working/freelancing as a multimedia artist in any environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in multimedia arts, communications, film production or any related field
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, particularly Premiere pro, and After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator,
- Must have a portfolio of any kind, on any platform
- Can work under pressure