You Should Apply If You:
- Have 2+ years of experience as a software engineer, either in a product company or in a services company
- Are highly experienced with Node.JS
- Have a Science/Technology/Engineering/Math bachelor’s degree, preferably Computer Science. You may still apply with success if you do not have one of these degrees but are an experienced Software Engineer.
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Are eager to learn new skills and continuously improve oneself
- Are impact-driven and want to make a positive impact to the lives of Sari Sari store owners; ultimately playing a role in bridging the income inequality gap in the Philippines
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible to build, deploy, improve, maintain and iterate one or more subsystems that comprise our technology platform
- GrowSari’s technology platform is fast growing both in scope and scale as the company builds out more offerings for its customers.
- These are built by members of our engineering team, each of whom is responsible for one or more modules/sub-systems commensurate with their skill level and experience.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the health of your projects in production by
- Building in and tracking appropriate metrics for monitoring
- Regular refactoring and improvement of code base as needed
- You will work with product and other business teams to plan the future roadmap of your modules/subsystems and to spec out new products you are assigned to work on
- You will work with other engineers to design and continuously improve overall system architecture in line with changing organization needs