- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the warehouse.
- Lead the warehouse’s compliance and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop projects for process improvement and apply tools or methodologies to analyze and identify opportunities to improve process capabilities, and optimize performance.
- Drive the standardization of processes and implementation of metrics and best practices.
- Work together with Area General Manager in providing reports and data analysis of the warehouse operations.
- Preferably a certified Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or any related courses.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience working in a distribution / logistics / warehouse environment.
- Lean/Six Sigma certification is an advantage but not required.
- Adept in the use of basic and advanced quality or statistical analysis tools.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Open to travel.