We’re hiring multiple Operations Excellence Associates to come help build the future of Sari Sari stores in the
Philippines. We are looking for smart engineering graduates with an aptitude for structured thinking, keenness for
hands on work, high levels of curiosity and a great work-ethic to be part of our Operations Excellence Team
The Operations Excellence team works with Tech and Platform teams on process design, process improvement
and capability development projects to meet the needs of Operations, Product, Demand and Customer
The typical OpEx project cycle starts from ideation and ends with successfully achieving success criteria in pilot
deployment in readiness for scaled deployment by the Operations team.
The team comprises pods that work on Upstream, Supply Operations, Fulfillment and Last Mile Logistics, and is
supported by a shared team of data analysts, data science and other functions.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
● You be assigned projects to work on, either independently or alongside an OpEx Manager
● The typical project kpi will be centered on process improvement, SOP development, new process or
capability design, technical changes, metrics design or process rollout.
● To accomplish your projects, you will work hand-in-hand with Tech, Product, Platform, Demand and
Customer Experience teams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
Are impact-driven and want to make a positive impact to the lives of Sari Sari store owners; ultimately
playing a role in bridging the income inequality gap in the Philippines
● Can demonstrate excellent problem solving, structured thinking and analytical skills
● Preferably, can write programs in at least 1 programming language, or write SQL queries
● Enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting down to things!
● Are eager to learn new skills and continuously improve yourself
College / University Graduate of any Technology-related course (preferably Industrial Engineering or
related, but others can apply with success)
● Any Bachelors degree with 2+ years of professional hands on experience in logistics
(warehouse,transportation,supply chain) in a supervisory role.