The Process Engineer will maintain the Standard Operating Procedures of Growsari operations. He will continuously monitor, improve and document processes and best practices of the end to end FMCG operations of Growsari from supply planning, receiving inbound deliveries, put away, storage, middle mile transportation and replenishment of MFCs, order picking, packing and dispatch for delivery.
The Process Engineer is a passionate & purpose driven individual motivated in developing and improving systems and processes to achieve operational KPIs & SLAs.
The Process Engineer reports to the Operational Excellence Manager.
- Evaluate current operational processes and practices and document them into Standard Operating Procedures.
- Evaluate employees’ tasks and responsibilities, identifying procedures or tools to improve productivity and drive standardization.
- Evaluate current processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
Support and lead projects through the entire life cycle from design and pilot through operations.
- Help operational leaders in the formulation of KPIs.
- Incorporate available technologies and MHEs to improve current operations.
- Coordinate problem solving activities with multi-department resources for fast resolutions.
- Continuously learn and apply a wide variety of engineering techniques, contribute to projects in a team environment and will investigate, transfer, and adapt processes, techniques, or methods.
- Support the development of formal operations training courses and may be required to perform training of all staff of future MFCs.
- Delivery of improvement projects.
- Cost savings generation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational skills and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Operations Research; i.e. network design, linear programming & transportation modelling.
- Knowledgeable in warehouse efficiency optimization based on motion economy in the workplace.
- Have strong interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- Is impact-driven and want to make a positive impact to the lives of Sari Sari store owners; ultimately playing a role in bridging the income inequality gap in the Philippines.
Qualifications, Certifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, CIE is a plus
- Good understanding of quality management systems and quality tools, six sigma certification is a plus.
- Proficient in the use of Office Applications and ERP Systems; SAP, Oracle & JDE or local equivalent.
- Adept in performing comparative business analysis; i.e. build, buy, lease and outsourcing.