- Works directly with the Head of Commercial to grow the active user base of multiple E-Services within the Growsari app, such as E-wallet, WiFi, and package padala services.
- Program & Strategy Creation. Create proactive & reactive programs, and make strategic business decisions to achieve various KPIs through the data driven analysis of performance metrics.
- Project management. Take end-to-end ownership of multiple projects simultaneously, communicate requirements and timelines to stakeholders, and efficiently execute projects from pilot stage to scaling, retention and issue resolution.
- Data Analysis. Analyze key business metrics and apply findings to strategy creation in order to continuously grow the E-Service platform.
- User Research. Conducts user research with the sari sari store market as needed, including FGDs, interviews and surveys.
- Product Design. Design tech features from end-to-end, from research and ideation to validation and finally implementation. Design internal and external tools and features that improve user experience within the E-Services platform.
- Gross Market Value
- Product Gross and Operating Margins
- Acquisition and Retention of Users
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements:
- Experience in technology-based company/start-up
- Proficient in project management
- Proficient in gathering, preparing, interpreting, and reporting data
- Experience in managing digital marketing programs/campaigns
- Above-average written and oral communication skills
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this role
- Graduate of any business course from a reputable university