Posted 1 year ago
You Should Apply If:
- You have at least one year experience in testing mobile/web applications and Rest APIs
- You have experience in creating and managing test plans and test runs.
- You have a basic understanding of QA processes, methodologies, and tools, and knowledge of Agile software development methodology (Scrum, Kanban).
- You have the ability to create basic SQL scripts
Preferred but not required:
- ISTQB Foundation Level Agile Tester
- Programming skill is an advantage
- Experience with automated testing or creating automation framework from scratch
- Experience working in cross-functional virtual teams
What you’ll do:
We are in the process of establishing our own Quality Engineering team, which will spearhead testing campaigns and ensure quality of Growsari Mobile and Web platform products by building test processes, and contributing to test automation.
You will be part of the pioneer QE team and will be mentored to transition into automation engineers, where you’ll learn how to execute other types of testing such as security and performance testing. You will be the point of contact and process owner for the following testing activities:
- Create, review, and execute manual test cases based on project briefs and product specifications
- Raise and track defects found during sprint development and directly coordinate with developers to resolve them
- Perform end to end testing (Rest APIs, mobile application, web application)
- Work closely with product team to identify use cases, demonstrate working features, and clear user story requirements
- Perform other types of testing such as security and automation testing