The Recruitment Associate is responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process which may include, but not necessarily limited to, sourcing, screening, selection and job offer.
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment activities (sourcing, screening, selection and job offer).
- Collaborate and calibrate with hiring managers about the vacancy requirements
- Attract and pool candidates by utilizing different sourcing channels.
- Coordinate and manage external and internal stakeholders.
- Develop a talent pipeline by engaging with Local Government Units (LGUs), academe and professional organizations
- Provide regular reports to measure the effectiveness of recruitment activities.
- Accomplish recruitment related assignments that may be assigned from time to time
Knowledge, skills and experience requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in full-cycle recruitment
- Preferably with experience in the following: volume recruitment / executive search / technical recruitment
- Knowledge in various Recruitment Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Above average skills in using office suite software
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels within the organization
Qualifications, certifications and education requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree – Psychology, Humanities, Human Resource and/or Business-related courses
- Screening/ interviewing/ assessment certification is a plus, but not required