The commodities Planner and Coordinator will oversee daily supply planning operations and any vendor-related concerns, particularly regarding the commodities (subcategories under Bigas, Asukal, etc) category.
● Responsible for creating optimal order plans to commodities vendors to maintain excellent service level, days-level inventory, and cost objectives
● Administer and monitor vendor fill rate and OTIF and resolve any supply planning-related issues related to commodities.
● Facilitate vendor-related meetings, supply-related meetings, and other meetings related to Supply Planning
● Perform other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
● Review forecast from Demand Planning Team and call out any peculiarities.
● Issue purchase order to suppliers and ensure correct pricing.
● Monitor daily inbound delivery (together with ASN Compliance) and resolve possible issues encountered
● Work closely with all suppliers to ensure good OTIF and fill rate to micro fulfillment hubs
● Monitor healthy inventory level and availability at mini fulfillment centers to support target service level
● Push out excess inventory to Commercial and GrowthMarketing
● Administer vendor key performance indicators through vendor fill rate, OTIF and unserved orders
● Monitor out of stock by resolving supply related issue
● Align with Commercial team in any supply issue, promotions, new products and any vendor related issues
● Troubleshooting operational and customer issues that occur regularly; working to solve these administrative or organizational challenges to improve service level
● Performs other related jobs/duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time
● Out Of Stock Rate
● SKU Availability and Days Target Compliance
● Vendor Fill Rate and Vendor OTIF
● Order Compliance
● Zero Unplanned Cost
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements:
● At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning of a FMCG environment
● Strong background in Material Requirements Planning and other operations management concepts (Vendor Relations Management and Capacity Planning).
● Flexible and above-average computer literacy (effective use of Microsoft Office such as PowerPoint and Excel and Google Applications such as Google Meet and Sheets)
● Output-oriented with a keen eye for details.
● Ability to multitask and deal with stressful situations
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Highly Resourceful, self-motivated, and analytical.
● Good and effective interpersonal and communication skills; must be able to interact with various functions and cultures.
● Can seek, analyze and integrate information from all areas of the organization relative
● Is impact-driven and want to make a positive impact to the lives of Sari Sari store owners; ultimately playing a role in bridging the income inequality gap in the Philippines
● Exhibits Growsari core values.
Qualifications, certifications and education requirements
● Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, or any supply chain-relevant field