- Ensure timely and accurate supply planning.
- Determine for PO through material reequipments planning. Take actions on possible excess inventory based on projection.
- Monitor plan to PO conversion, vendor confirmation as well as vendor fill rate.
- Work with vendors and commercial team on supply issues and other vendor concerns.
- Coordinate with partners, vendors and warehouse team regarding delivery.
- Align with inventory and operation team regarding supply and OOS.
- Any other task that maybe assigned by his/her manager.
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering or equivalent course
- At least 3 years work experience in supply planning
- Strong logical skills to comprehend and analyze dynamic forecasts and inventory management
- Able to work effectively individually and in a team environment
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skill
- Has strong sense of urgency and responsibility.
- Delivers on commitment and shows initiatives.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills, knowledge in SQL is a plus