The Treasury Manager will be responsible for:
- Supervising a team of treasury specialists to monitor cash collection to a 100% & product losses a per set KPI.
- Monitor timely reconciliations are completed and followed through to have no unexplained month-end closing items
- Ensure business is supported with necessary banking services as we expand to rest of Luzon and beyond to maximum service level & operational efficiency
- Ensure month end closing Manage Collections and Bank Reconciliation entries are posted in the system.
- Set up controls & monitoring process that have operational touchpoints with treasury
- Working Capital Planning for each product stream
- Design & execution of Cash Flow Suite of reports for all planning horizons for the group
- Responsible for recruiting to and managing the team of treasury specialists across all centers
Post Grad/Grad in Finance/accounting and or CPA with 8-10 years of work experience
Experience in treasury operations is a must
Experience in banking/wallets/fintech related departments will be an advantage
Ability to work across organization in a hyper growth environment detecting needs and resolving conflicts
Continuous Improvement Mindset
Clear and assertive communication style
Meticulous work ethic with attention to detail