- You will play a very important aspect in expanding Growsari’s Marketplace footprint to new partners and suppliers in different locations.
- You will be helping grow one of our priority products within a startup as you help us serve our Marketplace orders by managing our operations.
- This is a growth role, and you’ll have significant potential to expand your responsibilities and advance to other critical roles as we expand our Marketplace business to the entire Philippines.
- Daily Outbound Warehouse operations – Ensuring picking to packing to dispatching of orders happens on-time and as per SOPs
- Inventory Monitoring – Ensuring supply of stocks is available for all SKUs at the set threshold limits; Coordination with suppliers to get replenishment stocks on time
- Returns Processing – Processing returns for the day according to the SOPs
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements:
- Experience in warehouse operations, supply chain management, or inventory control
- Fearless in taking the lead in managing stakeholders from partners to internal team members
- Focused on ensuring our products are delivered on time to our stores
- A positive attitude – we’re a startup and uncontrollable things happen, but we pick ourselves up and learn.
- Finally, you are deeply motivated to make a difference and create impact in the Philippines.
Qualifications, Certifications And Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good Project Management Skills
- Must have at least 3 years of operations management experience, with 1 year supervisory experience
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft office, e.g. Excel.
- Good Communication Skills: English and Filipino