● Primarily responsible for leading the financial and statutory audits of Growsari and its subsidiaries from planning to conclusion, including the liaison with external auditors.
● Key contributor in the design and development of finance and governance controls to mitigate and manage the risks in a systematic and disciplined approach
● Effectively apply and interpret new accounting standards and principles to ensure adherence of
Growsari and its subsidiaries with the applicable financial reporting standard and other regulatory requirements.
● Perform or supervise the audit requests and determine that all working papers provide sufficient
and appropriate substantiation
● Assist in the preparation of the complete set of financial statements and review of appropriate and relevant disclosures
● Conducts internal review and audits of financials on a regular basis to ensure accuracy in financial reporting and improve the quality
● Participate in special review engagements and ad-hoc projects as may be required
● Provides insights about the sufficiency and reasonableness of audit documentation for business transactions, as may be required
● Liaising closely and building effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders and process owners in all disciplines covered by the audit
● Maintain audit schedules, walkthrough documentation and controls master file
● Participate in the preparation and review of annual returns
● Lead and execute audits of various financial accounts, systems, and processes, ensuring accuracy, reliability, and enhancement of internal finance controls.
Knowledge, skills and experience requirements:
● Audit and compliance experience in diversified industries. Prior audit experience in FMCG or related industry is an advantage.
● Demonstrate expertise in the Philippine Financial Reporting Standards (PFRS) and Philippine Standards on Auditing (PSA) and their international equivalent, knowledge in US GAAP or US PCAOB audit is an advantage.
● Proven track record of successfully managing and executing audit engagements
● Proven work experience in Project Management or Audit Engagement
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess complex situations and develop effective solutions
Qualifications, certifications and education requirements:
● Must be a CPA license holder
● At least 3 years in the assurance or auditing field. Big 4 experience is a plus.
● Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
● Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.