SariPay is a large fintech company based in the Philippines. It spun off from a series C funded B2B e-commerce company, Growsari, and now stands alone as one of the largest fintech companies in SE Asia in the B2B inventory financing, cash flow-based financing, and payments space.
SariPay runs multiple products to service the sari-sari stores, their distributors, and the FMCG suppliers. These products include inventory financing, distributor financing, wholesale financing, payments, QRPH, cash management to name a few. We are also building new verticals in remittances, insurance, and bank partnerships.
To know more about us you may visit our website at www.Saripay.com.
1. End to end product development and P&L management of the lending business for sari-sari stores/Key retail accounts that do business and get serviced by our Growsari partnership 2. Grow the business 3-5x from our current baseline in the next 3 years. 3. Build new digital lending products that target various customer segments inside the Growsari app. 4. Work with the portfolio team to grow line utilization and other activation programs. 5. Credit policy, line management working closely (but not directly) with the functional team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
1. 7+ years experience in Business or Commercial Lending in the Philippines. 2. Good understanding of business lending product range having developed and grown business lending products and services in banks or financial institutions like digital banks or NBFC. 3. Have hands-on experience of scaling lending businesses and clear articulation on how that was achieved. 4. Understand credit policy, credit scoring, and collection management processes and capabilities. 5. Ability to manage both pooled and individual risk-based lending products. 6. Managed a team of 2-3 people with multiple layers. 7. Working with functional partners like credit and collections and working closely with them to design credit and collection policies.
We’d love it if you have the following:
1. Growth mindset- The individual has clearly shown his ability to think outside the box and hence build new business verticals during his/her experience.
2. Digital Mindset – SariPay is a digital business built around our SariPay app and other overall digital capabilities. The ability to build and solve customer lending problems using digital platforms and solutions is a critical ask for this role.
3. Customer Focus – Our customers are SME’s in the Philippines. They are micro and small enterprises, who are running business with limited resources and limited margins. How to solve their pain points is the most critical element of this role. Solving customer pain points vs. pushing products requires a different approach to the market.
4. Building Businesses – As SariPay lending is still in a nascent stage, the individual must be focused and hungry for growth and is keen on building the lending business and financial growth models.
5. Start-up mindset – SariPay is a fintech start-up, which requires an entrepreneurial spirit, ability for the individual to roll up their sleeves and get into details, and work with an inexperienced but hungry to prove group.
6. Field and Market mindset – You can only know so much about your business and customers when sitting in an office. The individual must be open to visiting customers and clients, sitting across from them and building relationships, new credit products, and solutions